- 1. Definition of personal information
- "Personal information" means information about a living individual that can identify a specific individual by name, date of birth and other descriptions contained in the information, and information that can be easily collated with other information. It means a thing that can be used to identify a specific individual.
- 2. Collection of personal information
We may collect your personal information when you purchase products or make inquiries at our shop.
When collecting personal information, the purpose of use will be clearly stated, and the information will be collected by lawful and fair means.
The personal information collected by this shop is as follows.
- a) Name, Furigana
- b) Address
- c) Phone number or email address
- d) Email address
- e) Password
- f) Shipping information
- g) Transaction history with this shop and its contents
- h) Information that can identify a specific individual by combining the above
- 3. Use of personal information
The purpose of use of personal information entrusted to us by our customers is as follows.
- a) Order confirmation and inquiry
- b) Confirmation and inquiry of product shipment
- c) When replying to inquiries
Our shop will not disclose or provide personal information to third parties without the consent of the customer, except in the following cases.
- a) When it is based on laws and regulations, and when it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, local government, or a person entrusted by them in carrying out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations
- b) When it is necessary to protect a person's life, body or property, and it is difficult to obtain the person's consent
- c) When exchanging personal data with affiliated companies of the company that operates this shop
- 4. Security management of personal information
- For the safety management of personal information entrusted to us by our customers, the service provider takes rational, organizational, physical, human and technical measures, and at our shop we handle personal information appropriately in accordance with relevant laws and regulations. We will strive to prevent risks such as unauthorized access to data, loss, falsification, and leakage of personal information.
- 5. Correction and deletion of personal information
- If you would like to correct or delete personal information entrusted to us by you, please contact us using the contact details below.
In addition, if you have registered as a user, you can correct your personal information from the menu "My Account" on this site.
Also, if you do not wish to accept cookies, you can change your browser settings.
* A cookie is information sent from a server computer to a customer's browser and stored on the hard disk of the computer used by the customer.
- 7.Use of SSL
- To ensure security when entering personal information, we use SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) technology to prevent interception, interference, or falsification of this information.
* SSL is a function that encrypts information to prevent eavesdropping and data falsification. By using SSL, information can be transmitted more safely.
- 8. Contact information
- Phone number 03-6434-9224
- Email address email@example.com